Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Quick little hands
Yesterday I am
working from home and Lisa comes over to pick something up and brought Ryan with her. Now that Ryan can open doors he will come in to visit me but since I am usually busy on a computer he does not stay long. I suddenly hear the shredder going and turn around to see Ryan with his hands high in the air like he just won a sporting event by successfully shredding something from my desk. I knew he shredded something I printed earlier in the day so it could be replaced but I needed to find out how he did it so quickly and why his actions indicated that he thought he was a real hero. Also worried about little fingers I turned off the shredder and unplugged it. Lisa told me that he is the official shredder in their home and their shredder even though it is safe for his little hands remains unplugged most of the time as he knows how to turn it on and shred anything he can get his hand on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE
Post a Comment